|Location:||Remote - UK/EU only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Get to know us
We create open source software that puts users in control of their online browsing experience. Our desktop and mobile products, such as Adblock Plus, Adblock Browser and Flattr, help sustain and grow a fair, open web, because they give users control while providing user-friendly monetization. Our most popular product, Adblock Plus (ABP), is currently used on over 100 million devices.
What you'll do
You’ll apply your QA expertise in the team that works with distribution partners to get our technology into the hands of as many users as possible worldwide. Being an integral part of the team, you will be involved in the whole software development cycle, building quality in from the start.
After your morning coffee, you'll be expected to...
- Test bug fixes, new features, and releases
- Work with partners to support their integration of our products
- Write and update documentation relating to the product and its testing
- Identify and assist with test automation opportunities
- Refine the QA process together with other members of the team
A little bit about you...
- Considerable experience with software testing and quality assurance
- Familiar with testing on mobile platforms
- Familiar with agile software development methodologies
- Knowledge of basic web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Knowledge of source code management tools like Git or Mercurial
- Experience collaborating as part of a remote team
- Outgoing proactive involvement in your teams
- Excellent communication skills in English
It’s awesome, but not required, if you...:
- Have experience with test automation, and in particular, with Appium
- Are familiar with device testing services like Google/Firebase test lab, AWS Device Farm, Browserstack or TestObject
- Have experience with Android or Chromium development
- Know additional programming languages, like Java, Python, Kotlin, or C++