|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Services Portfolio Manager will develop and manage services offerings from
Concept to Launch in support of the Lenovo Data Center Group product
portfolio. This individual will also create standalone value added services
offerings and provide worldwide pricing guidance.
This position is responsible for end to end offering details and execution for
both standalone and ‘close to the box’ services offerings.
- Define market requirements for Data Center services offerings using market
dynamics and trends, understanding customer needs and conducting market
research with customers and extended sales/partner teams
- Develop business cases and own P&L worldwide for new services offerings
- Create and own services roadmaps and future portfolio plans
- Understand competitive landscape and conduct competitive assessments
- Build strong relationships with global sales teams to understand pipeline,
revenue/volume, profitability and help sales with specific customer
- Work effectively with cross functional peers in Engineering, Architecture,
Operations, Services, Supply Chain, Quality, and Sales Geographies to
effectively plan and deliver products and solutions to fulfill customer and
This position reports to the Worldwide Data Center Group Services Marketing
and Portfolio Management organization and works cross functionally with key
stakeholders in the Data Center Group.
Success will be measured by meeting attach rate and revenue targets for Data
Center Group Services.
- Three to five years’ experience in professional services is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Science.
- 5+ years in Data Center Services or Product Marketing, with experience in
Professional Services or Managed Services.
- Analytical & business skills and ability to evaluate a mix of quantitative
and qualitative data
- Demonstrated ability to lead and drive complex product definition across
multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple concurrent
priorities being executed by multiple teams
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, comfortable presenting to
customers and diverse audiences including c-level executives
- Global hours when needed, and flexibility to work across multiple
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.