|Job Type:||Full Time|
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. JPMC serves nearly half of America’s households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,300 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to Chase.com.
Chase Merchant Services is the global payment processing business for JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chase Merchant Services is the world’s leading merchant acquirer with more than $1 trillion in annual transaction volume in 2017. Merchant Services is a leading provider of payment, fraud and data security for companies large and small and capable of authorizing transactions in more than 130 currencies. The consumer payments industry is rapidly evolving. Chase Merchant Services must continuously innovate and expand our products, geographies and technology to deliver world-class solutions for our clients.
The key objectives of this role center on successfully expanding our geographic footprint with key clients through an expert understanding of their payment needs while commercializing the delivery of multiple client focused solutions at the right time and level of quality in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving, Agile environment by leading our teams of designers, architects, scrum masters, and engineers to successful outcomes in support of our Helix delivery iniatives.
- Lead a team that represents our client to product teams through an expert understanding of their needs. Day to day, this part of your role would entail deep qualification of payment needs which accurately capture client expectations and incremental value added by improving each feature, as well as, representing the client in discussions with product owners to answers specific design questions on each feature.
- Represent the Helix brand and associated client value as an influencer at strategic industry events.This part of your role will see you leading speaking engagements and promoting our product capabilities while building positive momentum behind the J.P. Morgan name and Helix brand.
- Lead the coordination of sales activities with business development and RM teams across CMS, TS, GCB and CB bankers. This critical element of the role will see you organizing cross-LOB meetings to coordinate sales pipelines, right-size bottoms up revenue planning, bucket clients into thin-sliced deliveries and work with RMs to coordinate conversion/migration activities
- Sales consulting. Build and lead a global team with regional components serving as theHelix/International Expansion SME with BD/RM teams during client conversations.
- Commercialization and Marketing. Lead our communication and commercialization teams as they prepare products for go-to-market. Give feedback on pricing, implementations, service model, value prop messaging, etc
- Commercialization. Continually frame the Helix product narrative enabling your team to visually create and capture an ongoing story-line clearly articulating product advancement over time intervals and the client value proposition.Execute existing communication channels including sales and marketing presentations and product constructs while creating new means of delivering content in digital formats.
- Serve as a voice of the client to executive leadership with a firm voice.
- Ability to work independently and create goals and vision for delivery in ambiguous or new situations
- Demonstrated understanding of global payment systems with focus on merchant acquiring and alternate methods of payment.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and insightful analytical skills
- Ability to problem-solve and clearly articulate objectives and the required path(s) to implement new process/program
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with desire of using both in collaboration with potential partners and internal stakeholders
- Excellent influencing-without-authority skills
- Sense of urgency with disposition to execute and a demonstrated career of successful program implementations
- Demonstrated experience in driving strategy within a large multi-segment organization, preferably in the payments industry
- Proven exceptional relationship building skills inside and outside the organization
- Proven experience in working across departments, lines of business within large organizations
- BS degree or equivalent experience required, MBA preferred
- Extensive equivalent or relevant experience required/strongly preferred