|Job Type:||Full Time|
Macro Trading comprises the Corporate & Investment Bank’s Currencies & Emerging Markets (CEM), Global Rates, FX Services, Macro e-Commerce and Commodities businesses, with a collective presence in 23 countries. This role focuses mainly on the Global Rates business with a cross-over with other Macro Trading businesses. External reporting, Balance sheet/RWA role is an extension of the product controller role within CIB Finance & Business Management. Controller is responsible from the timely and accurate regulatory submissions of the Line of Business, monitoring balance sheet, Capital, RWA and advises to the business on deal specific accounting and/or RWA usage.
Job responsibilities include :
- Oversee and be accountable for the quality of the Regulatory Reporting disclosures of the Business
- Interact with product controllers teams in across Macro Trading, coordinate effort and consolidate information required for Regulatory disclosures
- Working with the business to ensure that they fully understand developments in Regulatory framework and priorities, i.e. changes to the Capital framework, the impact of Risk Weighted Assets, revenue recognition on structured deals, GSIB impacts, leverage ratios etc
- Provide guidance on accounting for products, liaising with Accounting Policy group where appropriate and ensuring compliance with Corporate Regulatory requirements
- Monitoring and providing analytic support for optimizing balance sheet, capital and other related cost.
- Responsible for collecting external disclosures from regional product controllers; consolidating data, performing consistency checks, roll forwards, and completing data quality checklists and analytical review
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- Good knowledge of accounting, financial statements, product and risk
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to develop strong working relationship.
- Intermediate Excel & Presentation skills
- Energetic, self-motivated and effective under pressure.
- Previous Experience in an Investment Banking environment is preferable