|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally
The role is within the FX Services Technology team which rolls up to the Macro eTrading group. You will join an inspiring team of technologists providing innovative solutions for internal and external clients across multiple JP Morgan lines of business through the provision of APIs and services to capture, price and execute passive FX transaction flows.
Working in this product based environment, you will have the ability to refine the interface and overall user experience as we strive to continue delivering high end products for our customers.
You will be responsible for working directly with business stakeholders to gather and analyse their requirements, implement and roll out the complete solution.
- BSc/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Experience of multi-tier architectures
- Understanding of performance tuning, message integrity and security related to real-time applications
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in Java, .NET, C or Kotlin - core understanding of one or more languages
- Have some experience with developing multithreaded, scalable, concurrent applications
- Messaging middleware, IBM MQ or other, in the context of event driven reactive systems
- Experience in Oracle SQL, Unix Scripting ideal
- Ability to own multiple streams of work and to organize self and others to deliver in a timely fashion
- Strong organizational ability, time and project management skills to juggle many priorities