|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you have experience crafting outstanding content for eLearning programs? Are you ready to turn eLearning storyboard elements into reality? We are looking for you, a creative and inspiring Graphic Designer!
As an eLearning Graphic Designer you will craft compelling infographics, illustrations and design content, helping to build content that will encourage and enable Expedia Group employees.
What you’ll do:
- You will develop, craft and produce engaging and effective visual design for e-Learning programs
- You will work meeting tight deadlines and staying within budget
Who you are:
- You have a BA/BS in Graphic Design and proven experience in eLearning or graphic design roles
- You are a PowerPoint specialist and you have experience using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign programs
- Experience with Articulate 360 and an animation software is a plus
- Being familiar with instructional design language and principles is also a big plus
- You are capable of executing a variety of design projects, such as, websites, branding, e-learning and more.
- You are constantly learning to keep skills and industry knowledge current
- You are able and you have willingness to quickly adapt to new technologies in a fast-paced environment
- You possess a strong sense of concept development, as well as problem-solving, research and presentation abilities.
- You have excellent interpersonal competences and verbal and written communication skills when working with colleagues and partners
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with modesty and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our people also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, Vrbo®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.