|Job Type:||Full Time|
J.P. Morgan Asset and Wealth Management – Active Advisory Product Manager, Associate/Vice President, London
About Asset and Wealth Management
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank advises the world’s wealthiest families and helps them achieve their desired goals. Our teams of Advisors deliver advice, solutions and services across investments, wealth planning, credit and banking to help clients build, preserve and manage their wealth over time.
Our team of specialists works seamlessly to help our clients achieve their financial goals and aspirations. We’re proud to be named ‘2019 Best Private Bank for Ultra-High-Net-Worth Clients’ by Euromoney: Egypt, France, Greece, Italy, Lebanon, Qatar, Spain, United Arab Emirates and UK.
The International Private Bank (IPB) Advisor Experience team is focused on transforming and simplifying the way our advisors and clients do business in the IPB. The team seeks to deeply understand the advisor workflow and design end-to-end journeys bringing the advisor and client experience closer together. It’s an exciting time to be transforming our business and you will be one of the key leaders driving strategic change, helping to accelerate the business growth and achieve efficiency goals globally.
As part of the IPB Advisor Experience team, the IPB Active Advisory Product Manager, is responsible for leading the efforts to build out our Active Advisory platform. Through partnership with the business, advisors, senior leaders, designers, and technologists, the Product Manager will shape the digital product strategy and align priorities to ensure successful execution.
As a Product Manager, you will determine the digital life cycle of clients investing through our Active Advisory offering and that of our advisors who support these clients. You will define the product vision, goals and objectives, requirements, and prioritize delivery of digital tools in order to maximize the business value of the initiative.
You will partner closely with Regional Investment Heads, Solutions Product Development, Design, Digital, Operations and Technology stakeholders on driving product enhancements through the entire product management lifecycle and delivering innovative digital solutions to clients and advisors.
Candidates should have excellent written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and outstanding analytical and research skills. In addition to being a seasoned, well trained professional, the successful candidate should be a strategic thinker with the ability to inspire confidence and have a style that fosters teamwork and collaboration.
- Understand client and advisor needs. Invests in a deep understanding of the business opportunity, advisor & client needs and competitive landscape to inform which initiatives and features to pursue. Participates in research to uncover advisor & client needs, and to inform feature definition so that it is relevant and useful.
- Defines strategy, operating model, and roadmap to achieve vision and business goals. Owns and drives the product roadmap to meet business goals and provide a leading customer and product experience. Partners with developers and UX designers to deliver intuitive and differentiated user experience. Prioritizes and defines each feature to meet client and business goals, while also meeting control requirements.
- Leads the product development lifecycle by defining requirements (in partnership with other teams), ensuring sprint inputs (e.g. design and requirements) and outputs (e.g. tested code) are as envisioned, and providing direction and smart trade off decisions for the scrum team. Collaborates with other product and requirement owners and designers to deliver end-to-end product and experience. Partner with Technology to triage issues end to end until full resolution is achieved. Communicate issue resolution to appropriate parties and escalate issue as necessary to ensure proper response.
- Establish approach to pilot/rollout new capabilities, including objective/scope, communication, training/support, and feedback/metrics.
- Embody true “customer-obsession” in identifying and leveraging user data, key performance metrics, industry trends, and varying forms of client and advisor feedback to shape our design and roadmap.
- Develop and maintain deep relationships with delivery partners including senior leaders, Digital, Technology, Design, Operations, CAO, Servicing and control functions across the International Region
- 3-5 years of experience in financial services, preferably with experience in wealth management, asset management, digital banking, or a closely related business leading strategic or transformational change.
- Extensive experience managing product delivery across multiple work streams with varying timelines, priorities and complexities , ultimately launching new / enhanced product to market
- Ability to prioritize projects, say ‘no’ when required, and ensure our organization is on track to execute and deliver strategic change that meets our goals.
- Proven ability to execute via successful internal partnerships with other organizations.
- Influence peers with diverse points of view and build consensus.
- Excellent leadership skills – of product, programs, projects, and teams.
- Structured thinker, effective communicator with excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to crisply articulate complex technical concepts to senior audiences with poise and confidence.
- Highly self-motivated and ability to remain calm under intense pressure.
- Strong understanding of different technological development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall) and design techniques with ability to successfully lead regardless of approach.