|Job Type:||Full Time|
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.0 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. PricingDirect Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase & Co. provides its clients with evaluations on over 2 million fixed income securities and derivatives each day. Employees of PricingDirect have direct access to the trading, analytics, research and technology resources of the Investment Bank – J.P. Morgan. PricingDirect has evaluators located in New York, London and Hong Kong.
- The PricingDirect Analyst/Associate will be responsible for:
- Daily generation of fixed income or derivative valuations for multiple market closes, covering start-to-end responsibilities. This includes market data collection, valuation modelling, price generation, quality control, and communicating with clients.
- Examining and developing new areas of product growth through independent self-guided research, interactions with external clients, J.P. Morgan trading desks, research professionals, and technology and data teams.
- Addressing all client concerns on a daily basis with emphasis on providing first-class service and quality.
- Continuously improving product and service quality through daily market surveillance, communication with market makers, data and financial analysis, enhancing process controls, and ensuring data quality.
- Developing and maintaining regular contact with trading desks, research, and market participants.
- Performing in-depth analysis on an individual security or a derivative or a portfolio thereof in order to explain nuances to colleagues and clients.
- Bachelor's degree or higher, ideally in a computational field of study such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, or Data Science.
- Strong proficiency in programming languages, platforms, or libraries such as Python, SQL, R, TensorFlow, and a high aptitude for learning new technologies is essential.
- Strong quantitative abilities necessary for product development, and excellent attention to detail necessary for daily production.