|Job Type:||Full Time|
As our new Transition Process Analyst, you will focus on creating process
documents and gather/translate information to develop new process frameworks
for procedures that will be implemented across the business.
- Develop, define and document business and / or technical processes and
- Work with the business stakeholders to develop, define, gather and update
- Run workshops, gather and prioritise requirements from users and
stakeholders, documenting user stories and other agile artefacts including
- Maintaining high quality functional and technical specifications and
documentation reflecting what is to be and has been built.
- Create documentation, designs, flow-charts, and mock-ups of end state
- Present options for future state solutions to ensure successful
implementation of deliverables.
- Identify change impacts for stakeholder groups and document the expected
change benefit to ensure successful implementation of the final solution.
- Develop internal and external relationships working collaboratively to
support effective operation of contracted services.
- Plan and execute test plans and documentation
- Min 3 - 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience in analysing business processes and procedures and
capture as-is and to be processes.
- Previous experience using visio or similar for process mapping
- Ability to develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders and
to facilitate positive outcomes.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills including demonstrated ability
to prepare and present reports and submissions.
- Must be able to work with ambiguity
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.