|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Partner with sales, product, and technology teams to support and drive a clear value proposition around technology investments which benefit clients.
- Deliver the Securities Services technology story to clients and prospects through client meetings, deal team participation, and various J.P. Morgan and industry events.
- Continuous engagement with senior contacts at clients to ensure awareness of new developments and operational efficiency opportunities are explored.
- Drive client connectivity across all established Securities Services technology capabilities including J.P. Morgan Markets (JPMM) and Extended Enterprise connections.
- Demo capabilities on J.P. Morgan Markets (JPMM) across the full trade lifecycle.
- Help lead a change in sales culture and accountability as it relates to salespeople owning the technology sale.
- Develop and/or lead sales training across an accredited sales team to ensure they are proficient in presenting the value proposition, demonstrating J.P. Morgan Markets, and driving client conversations related to data, analytics, and connectivity.
- Develop and/or lead sales training across the broader sales organization on different technology / digital / data topics.
- Create new content and collateral to be used internally and in client meetings.
- Partner with sales leads to tailor messaging in terms of client type (Asset Owner vs. Asset Manager) and end-user role (Front Office vs. Accounting vs. Investment Operations).
- Partner across the globe to ensure best practices and a consistent way of messaging.
- Act as a conduit to the salesforce for all firm-wide Fintech initiatives.
- Proven track record in technology sales or consulting with institutional clients (Asset Owners and/or Asset Managers).
- Solid financial services industry knowledge.
- Ideally someone who is well-versed in Fintech topics (Blockchain, Robotics, Machine Learning, etc.)
- Ideally a working knowledge of the Securities Services product suite.
Corporate & Investment Bank
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase& Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.