|Job Type:||Full Time|
This role will support and help drive the agenda of the Corporate and Investment Bank Compensation/Analytics function. In this role you will work closely with the CIB Compensation Executive and Leadership team and perform a variety of compensation activities.
Specifically, the successful candidate will:
- Provide reporting and complex analysis to help senior management make strategic business decisions and to influence how the tools supporting the compensation process are designed and evolve.
- Participate in determining the appropriate level of compensation funding required each year.
- Participate in compensation surveys; perform independent analysis of internal and external benchmarking data to support compensation needs.
- Provide counsel to HR partners and business managers about compensation decisions; interpretation and application of policies, coordination of offers for senior positions, and executive compensation plans.
- Actively lead and/or participate in Corporate and Investment Bank and firm-wide projects involving compensation, including changes in compensation practices and systems development.
- Provide annual compensation planning and administration support, involving coordination across multiple lines of business, and working closely with HR Business Partners and Finance colleagues.
- Typically 3 - 5 years of HR/Compensation or Finance experience, with strong analytical and data/information management skills.
- Self-starter that is intellectually curious and enjoys analytical/statistical work
- High attention to detail and sense of urgency
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft applications; advanced understanding of Excel and PowerPoint is critical. Knowledge of PeopleSoft and experience with Business Objects is preferred, but not required.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and consulting skills.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment; ability to work well under pressure and to manage multiple priorities.
- Basic knowledge of financial policies and accounting practices.
- Prior experience in the financial services industry is ideal, but not mandatory.
The hiring manager for this job opening would be willing to have a conversation about flexibility. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.