Last updated 14 hours ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The SBL Middle Office analyst role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including the ability to:
- Perform daily collateral exposure management
- Manage counterparty relationships
- Support the daily requirements of the SBL Front Office
- Liaison with clients, counterparties and traders to investigate & resolve any trade exceptions
- Reconciliation & investigation of all key controls within the trade life-cycle.
- Production of daily metrics in relation to key risk and performance indicators
- Support the regulatory reporting requirements.
- Support the new and incremental client onboarding agenda, working with KYC, Legal and Credit team.
- Exception management updates to management
- Well motivated and enthusiastic
- Good communication skills and ability to develop good relationships with internal and external parties.
- Highly numeric person with excellent attention to detail in all areas.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment, meeting tight deadlines on a daily basis
- Ability to work as a team player
- Strong Data analytics and accuracy
- Demonstrateunderstanding of how operations interacts with relevant businesses
- Ensureawareness of and compliance with relevant policies, controls, regulations andescalation protocols
- Proactivelyidentify areas for improving process quality, control, and productivity.
- Buildworking level awareness of digital ops tools leveraging the Firm’s online and classroomtraining
- Proficient with excel