|Job Type:||Full Time|
JPMorgan Chase & Co.(NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking,financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking,financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the DowJones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumersin the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate,institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The Global Corporate Bankmanages J.P. Morgan's overall relationships with large corporations, financialinstitutions and public sector organizations globally to solve problems forclients and help them to grow. We help our clients meet their objectives andchallenges in treasury services (cash management), financing, risk management,working capital and investments. Clients benefit from dedicated coverageprovided by experienced corporate bankers, who deliver the firm's extensiveproduct platform and presence in more than 60 countries worldwide. Weleverage the capital strength of JPMorgan Chase and extend credit to helpclients grow their business. The Global Corporate Bank (GCB) is part ofJPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM
As a central part of thefirm's plans to further expand its successful international banking franchise,the Global Corporate Bank offers exciting opportunities as a place to work.
We are currently looking torecruit a Multinational Corporate Banker to cover the Europe, Middle East andAfrica (‘EMEA’) subsidiaries of corporate clients mainly headquartered in theUnited States and operating across different industries. The individualwill work closely with teams covering parent company relationships at their GlobalHeadquarters as well as local EMEA product teams, particularly in TransactionServices, Trade and Markets.
JP Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking,markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations,governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations,states and municipalities entrust us with their business. We offer ourclients a full suite of global financial services and capabilities, providingstrategic advice, raising capital, managing risk, and extending liquidity inmarkets around the world. Not only is our goal to help clients succeed,we are committed to contributing to orderly and well-functioning markets andsupporting global economic growth across our businesses.
- New business development and relationshipmanagement coverage of subsidiary business teams and Regional Treasury Centersin EMEA.
- Conduct comprehensive client analysis toidentify business needs that can be met with JPMorgan's broad array of productsacross treasury services, trade/loan products, debt capital markets, markets(F/X, commodities and interest rate derivatives), risk management, investorservices and asset management. Ability to convert client analysis into concretesolutions leveraging JP Morgan’s suite of financial products and services.
- Identify opportunities to provide state of theart Treasury Services solutions to top tier clients in the region (e.g.,physical and notional pooling, POBO/ROBO, Virtual Account Management, etc.)
- Work closely with TS product specialists (CoreCash Management, Liquidity, FX, Trade & Escrow), implementation andcustomer service teams to ensure the highest level of understanding of clients’requirements and ongoing satisfaction
- Build and develop coverage of GCB's selectedclients in the region, working and coordinating with the line of businesspartners such as Debt Capital Markets, FX & Rates, TS, Asset Management,etc.
- Development of forward looking new businessplans for clients and the maintenance of existing business relationships.
- Collaborate with and support HQ bankers in coverageand the client account planning process and be accountable for local results.
- Responsibility for marketing in-scope IBproducts (including traditional credit, syndicated finance, private placements,ABS/Conduits, and FX, interest rate and commodity derivatives) and all non-IBproducts (including Treasury Services, Investor Services, and Asset &Wealth Management), through integrated Regional CFO and Treasurer level coverage.
- Client Relationship Manager/TS Salesperson withproven ability to build and develop client relationships, win new business,close transactions and develop networks, both internally and externally
- Proven track record of managing complex(multi-product & multi-country) client relationships at regional level ideally
- Knowledge of IB and TS products includingtreasury services, derivatives, bonds, loans and trade finance
- Solid credit and analytical skill set
- Strong working knowledge of credit, markets andasset management products
- Strong commercial judgement
- Strong influencing skills and proven trackrecord of managing cross cultural environment
- Strong partnership skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability and willingness to travel bothdomestically and internationally
- Excellent communication skills
- English and one additional language speaker aswell as international experience will be a plus