|Job Type:||Full Time|
The contract is for 1 year with possibility to prolong.
Your work as a CSP Sales Specialist (Subscription Sales Specialist) will be
critical in positioning Lenovo as a leader in cloud subscription services.
With your superior sales expertise, excellent customer service skills, and
passion for technology, you'll deliver exceptional and innovative business
solutions that complement Lenovo’s PC and Enterprise products. Whether
prospecting for new business, enabling account managers to generate new leads,
or providing ongoing support to retain existing customers, your role as a
Subscription Sales Specialist is strategic toward expanding Lenovo’s strategic
customer relationships. You can take pride in knowing you're part of a global
company that's changing the world through industry-leading products and
As the local Sales Subject Matter Expert for Cloud, with a deep product
expertise and a rich understanding of software subscription products, you’ll:
- Perform a detailed conversation around cloud solution (value/usage sales
and high-level technical overview) to fit customer specific needs that include
Lenovo Cloud subscriptions, services and when is relevant device
- Establish a pipeline for Lenovo cloud subscription offers by:
o calling customers (incumbent and acquisition) to present Lenovo value
proposition and drive deals
o owning the pre-qualified leads that will be transfer by telemarketing
partner, Lenovo Account managers or Lenovo Business Partners from
qualification to the closing of the deals
- Generate sales forecast on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Utilize Dynamics CRM automation, prospecting, and funnel management tools
- Participate on pipeline review with Sales leaders
- Facilitate completion of customer agreements, and onboarding, by working
with Lenovo EMEA CSP Supply Chain manager and 4P manager
- Provide 1 level of customer support to provision and consume subscription
services, in collaboration with support team, Lenovo EMEA CSP Supply Chain
manager, Service Solution Architects and EMEA 4P CSP manager
Training and Enablement
- Educate and excite local sales teams about new business subscription
offerings to generate net new leads, by sharing on regular basis:
o Value sales pitch, battle cards...
o Pipeline, Wins,
o Industry trends, product and solution roadmap
- Attend training to maintain expertise in all of Lenovo’s CSP product
- Attend training to understand company, market, and industry trends
- Work in collaboration with Lenovo local marketing to execute the go to
market plans to support specific growth initiative
- Work with Lenovo sales & marketing leaders to define the most appropriate
segment/verticals for customer engagements
- Represent Lenovo cloud subscription offer on Customer briefing and events
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience selling software subscription
services to business customers, especially knowledge of Microsoft cloud
subscriptions is an advantage.
- Experience with solutions-based selling in a commissions-based sales
environment, including extensive call-center sales experience, with a
demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Professional communication and customer interaction skills, with experience
hunting for business, negotiating, and closing sales
- Outstanding solutions-based sales skills and a passion for technology
At Lenovo we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applications from
people with disabilities are welcome!
About Lenovo Services
We think and act differently!
Lenovo Services adopted a new way towards a smart transformation to become a
solution-based company. Services offer a comprehensive portfolio of services
that support the full lifecycle of the Lenovo products. At every stage from
planning, deployment, support to asset disposal we offer the expertise and
services to more accurately budget for the customer`s IT expenses, deliver
better SLA and generate greater end user satisfaction.
Shape a new Services culture with us!
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and leader in providing
innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of
high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers,
storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets
and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working
together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a
friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be
known as the best in what we do.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.