|Location:||Remote - UK/EU only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Get to know us
eyeo is an open-source software company that builds products like Adblock Plus, Adblock Browser and Flattr. By leveraging distribution partnerships, we bring ad-blocking technology everywhere, giving users control over their online experience while offering creators, publishers and advertisers more ways to earn money for the free content they provide.
In combining our reach based on distribution partnerships and our own products, our technology runs on over 150 million devices.
At eyeo, we’re passionate about user agency, personal privacy, sustainability and keeping the web an open, fair resource for everyone.
How we work
eyeo colleagues are based all over the world. We practice agile and work in distributed, cross-functional teams that span nearly every timezone.
What you'll do
As a Technical Account Manager on the Network Solutions team, you’ll be responsible for revenue-multiplying network accounts.
Your responsibilities include all technical aspects of a client relationship, such as technical support and assistance for Acceptable Ads partners. This ensures a smooth transition from a prospect to a fully-implemented contract partner. Working on the supply-side, you’ll contribute to building and fostering relationships with existing partners alongside the Account Managers in the team.
A little bit about the team you'll work with
The Network Solutions team is responsible for owning and growing revenue-multiplying Acceptable Ads network partners that distribute Acceptable Ads across thousands of sites worldwide. Together with Account Managers and Business Intelligence Analysts, you directly contribute to our business goals and to making the internet fair and profitable for everybody.
After your morning coffee, you'll be expected to...
- Develop and foster the partners’ understanding of the Acceptable Ads implementation
- Consult partners about best practices and growth of monetization opportunities with the Acceptable Ads ecosystem, together with the Account
- Support the partner around technical implementation, optimization of their ad implementation, and troubleshoot any technical issues
- Collaborate with the demand-side teams to ensure network solution providers’ participation in demand-side projects
- Ensure all partner-related data is documented in our tools
What you bring to the table...
- Experience in technical account management, preferably in ad tech, online publishing or the demand-side of online advertising
- Good networking and stakeholder management skills
- Fluency in both verbal and written English
It's awesome, but not required, if you know about...
- At least one backend language
- Agile work methodology
- Ad blocking and web monetization solutions, e.g. paywalls
What we offer
- Work from home, one of our offices, or a co-working space—we trust you to find what works best for you
- Stipend for one of the following: home office, co-working space, or relocation
- Flexible working hours
- 26 days paid vacation days
- Your choice of hardware and setup
- Personal and professional development budget
- Monthly childcare stipend for children under 6
- Offsite team days and annual summer company retreat in Cologne
- Company-sponsored hackathons