|Location:||Remote - UK/EU only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Get to know us
eyeo is an open-source software company that builds products like Adblock Plus, Adblock Browser and Flattr. By leveraging distribution partnerships, we bring ad-blocking technology everywhere, giving users control over their online experience while offering creators, publishers and advertisers more ways to earn money for the free content they provide.
In combining our reach based on distribution partnerships and our own products, our technology runs on over 150 million devices.
At eyeo, we’re passionate about user agency, personal privacy, sustainability and keeping the web an open, fair resource for everyone.
How we work
eyeo colleagues are based all over the world. We practice agile and work in distributed, cross-functional teams that span nearly every timezone.
What you'll do
As a Technical Account Manager on the Direct Accounts team, you’ll be responsible for some of the most revenue-driving key accounts. In addition to your own work with clients, you’ll lead the Technical Account Management Section, which includes three direct reports.
The Technical Account Manager is responsible for all technical aspects of a client relationship. This includes providing technical support and assistance to Acceptable Ads partners, which ensures a smooth transition from a prospect to a fully-implemented contract partner. Working on the supply-side, you’ll contribute to building and fostering relationships with existing partners alongside the Account Managers and the Business Intelligence Analyst in the team.
After your morning coffee, you'll be expected to...
- Develop and foster the partners’ understanding of the Acceptable Ads implementation
- Consult partners about best practices and growth of monetization opportunities with the Acceptable Ads ecosystem together with the Account
- Support the partner around technical implementation, optimization of their ad implementation, and troubleshoot any technical issues
- Ensure all partner-related data is documented in our tools
- Lead the Technical Account Management section, including operational people management tasks and professional development
What you bring to the table...
- At least 3 years experience in technical account management, preferably in ad tech, online publishing or the demand-side of online advertising
- Experience in leadership and people management
- Good networking and stakeholder management skills
- Transparent and inclusive work style
- Fluency in both verbal and written English
It's awesome, but not required, if you know about...
- At least one backend language
- Agile work methodology
- Ad blocking and web monetization solutions, e.g. paywalls
What we offer
- Work from home, one of our offices, or a co-working space—we trust you to find what works best for you
- Stipend for one of the following: home office, co-working space, or relocation
- Flexible working hours
- 26 days paid vacation days
- Your choice of hardware and setup
- Personal and professional development budget
- Monthly childcare stipend for children under 6
- Offsite team days and annual summer company retreat in Cologne
- Company-sponsored hackathons