|Job Type:||Full Time|
An opportunity has arisen to become a part of a new Qualified Driver team based at Feltham Depot.
Are you a fully competent Train Driver? If so, we want you to join our new team based at Feltham, helping us to deliver our commitment to our customers as we build the future of SWR.
- Investing in new and refurbished trains, new depots and new ways of working
- Passionate about supporting the development of all our colleagues
- Committed to delivering our customers safely and on time
- Continually looking to attract the best Train Driving talent out there to join our already accomplished Train Driver colleagues
- A fully competent Qualified Train Driver with ideally 3 or more years productivity (consideration will be given if you are in years 2&3)
- Highly professional and a great communicator
- Dedicated to safety, with an excellent safety record
- Looking to continue your professional development with an inclusive employer
Joining us now will be the turning point of your career. We offer first class training and development opportunities to support you in your aspirations for promotional opportunities.
Salary is £59,450 (rising to £65,000 in April 2021 and £67,000 in April 2022) plus £995 regional allowance, plus a non-pensionable London Regional Retention Allowance of £1250 per annum.
Once fully productive, you will work a 4-day week averaging 35 hours.
During the recruitment process you will be asked to provide information regarding your safety record.
If you have any questions, please contact the SWR Recruitment team.
This is to be based at our Feltham Depot.
As it is currently under construction, in the event that you were to join SWR before Feltham Depot is ready for operational use, it is possible that you may be based at either Staines or Strawberry Hill when you first become productive.
If this were to happen, you would transfer to Feltham at the first available opportunity and at all times you would have the support of the relevant local managers and instructors as required.