|Job Type:||Full Time|
Department NameOD Wessex Route Safety (113668) G1
About Network Rail
We at Network Rail are dedicated to becoming one of Britain's best employers and believe this starts with placing the candidate at the heart of everything we do!
Our ambition to be responsive to passengers and freight users, drives us every day and we're empowered to do the right thing for those who use the rail network. We actively challenge unsafe practices and take responsibility for addressing risks, resolving issues and protecting safety and wellbeing.
We're passionate about great service and we ask ourselves, what can we do to put our passengers and freight users at the centre of everything we do? With this in mind, we pull together as one industry because we care about people and teamwork is key. For more information about Network Rail click here.
We are looking for a Compliance & Assurance Advisor to join our busy team in Wessex. Within this role you will review and identify underlying causes of non-compliance with Company Standards and key processes including the consolidation of reporting of key compliance indicators. You will also act as the key point of contact in the route for assurance and compliance issues. In this role it is crucial that you have the ability to work collaboratively across groups or functions and manage effective relationships with stakeholders and are able to articulate key points/messages in written format and verbally to both technical and non-technical audiences
About the role (External)
The key responsibilities for the Compliance and Assurance Advisor are:
- Consolidation and reporting of key compliance indicators, together with review against Company Standards and identification of underlying causes.
- Monitor the creation and completion of action plans to close non-conformances and effective utilisation of relevant databases.
- Act as lead for co-ordination of integrated maintenance audit plans within the route.
- Act as the key point of contact for maintenance compliance and assurance within the route to provide consistency.
- Consolidate and monitor all matters associated with the Office of the Rail Regulator for the route teams.
- Interface as required with other functions.
- Coordinate standards stakeholder review and cascade process.
Your experience will include:
- Experience in compliance and assurance management processes and systems
- Understand maintenance delivery process and techniques
- Good communication and organisation and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of operational railway environment
- Membership of professional body
How to apply (External)
Salary: £42,971 - £48,342
Closing date: 1 June 2020. Late applications will not be accepted.
Click 'apply now' to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. Click here for more information
Want to find out about what benefits we offer? click here
All offers of employment are conditional upon satisfactory completion of pre-employment checks. Click here for more information