|Job Type:||Full Time|
The world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 66,000 employees and serves more than 3,6 million customers and patients.
Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen are essential small molecules for life, matter and energy. They embody Air Liquide’s scientific territory and have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide’s ambition is to lead its industry, deliver long-term performance and contribute to sustainability.
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Would you like to have a direct impact onto the wider success of one of the largest industrial gas companies in the world?
We are currently recruiting for a Facilities Manager to join us to oversee and coordinate business operations within the Energas operation of Air Liquide.
Missions & Responsibilities
- Ensure timely production and distribution of our packaged gases to both internal and external customers
- Mentor the Production & Distribution Supervisors to ensure a high level of proficiency and development
- Accountability for production planning, distribution scheduling and cylinder stock management
- Plan workflow and schedules for production departments
- Monitor production status and ensure timely delivery
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure customer satisfaction
- Create weekly/monthly reports and KPIs.
- Resolve production planning issues and escalate unresolved issues to management promptly.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
Essential Knowledge & Know-how Specific To The Job
- Leadership experience with at least 3 - 5 years of experience in distribution planning in a manufacturing environment
- Strong team attitude; eager to cooperate with others
- Experience working within an ISO quality plan
- Demonstrate personal involvement in coaching and guiding self and others
- Compassion and support towards the commitment of the business
We do not expect that you have extended knowledge of our products on your first day, you can look forward to a thorough introduction program that will get you up to speed quickly. In addition, you will of course continuously be supported by and work closely with your colleagues.
If you feel you have the skills and knowledge to join our team we would love to hear from you.
As a business operating in sectors all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits to our customers, our company and our employees. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.