|Job Type:||Full Time|
Egencia is Expedia Group’s business travel company. In the same spirit, we are pioneers in the industry. Always solutions oriented, we value human contact. Egencia's teams collaborate globally to provide business travelers with the best possible user experience every single day.
We are one of the top Travel Management Companies (TMCs) in the world. We provide innovative business travel solutions and local customer service in 65 countries. We are a great place for extraordinary people who share our real passion for tech and travel to do their best work.
Do you thrive in a fast-growing and dynamic global environment? Are you passionate about marketing? Can you combine your interest in the wonderful world of travel with authoritative marketing skills to help our company grow?
Egencia is seeking excellent marketing talent to join its Global Customer Lifecycle Marketing team. If you are an effective marketing manager, approach challenges head-on, and enjoy working with a hardworking and diverse group of colleagues and clients, then we would love for you to come and work with us. This position presents a significant growth opportunity for the individual that thrives in a fast-paced, high-visibility and dynamic environment.
What you’ll do
This role is responsible for business targets, to develop and deliver innovative and impactful lifecycle marketing programs that accelerate and drive customer engagement and retention across the globe.
- Develop and socialize compelling campaign briefs that convey the business opportunity, metrics to success and overall marketing approach.
- Partner with the global product & commercial teams to ensure all marketing is grounded in customer (and competitor) insight
- Effectively manage the campaign throughout the delivery process, including the creation of the creative, campaign deployment, as well as the overall timeline and budget.
- Share progress updates and key landmarks with business partners.
- Integrate data insights, both quantitative and qualitative, into campaign planning and problem solving.
- Handle deadlines and strive for perfect campaign delivery.
- Put yourselves in the shoes of the customer to understand their needs and wants.
- Ensure all activities are compliant with legal & data protection requirements
- Provide input to marketing automation systems capabilities, data needs and related process roadmap to improve agility and time to market of lifecycle campaigns
- Partner with marketing agencies and internal Brand team to ensure all messaging meets objectives and all programs meet brand guidelines.
- Lead the creation of analysis and dashboard on program performance & return on investment and use findings in the development of future activity and program optimization based on the results.
Who you are
- You have a wealth of marketing experience, including campaign management ideally in a B2B SaaS platform vendor
- A big strategic thinker who is humble and willing to teach, ready to learn, and able to produce powerful campaigns that increase client lifetime value.
- Demonstrable ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks and deadlines with confidence and ease.
- Command strong organization skills, attention to detail, diligence and follow-through.
- You are curious, a lover of data and enjoy digging into the story behind the data.
- Great understanding of how campaigns impact the organization health and business at large.
- You value teamwork, cross-team collaboration and like to have fun while doing your best work.
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia Group is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.