|Job Type:||Full Time|
Job Title: Senior Scrum Master
Location: Dublin, Ireland
NortonLifeLock is a global leader in cybersecurity for over 25 years. Every day, more than 50 million people and families in over 60 countries around the globe rely on us to help protect their personal information, devices, home networks, and identities both at home and on-the-go. We are searching for smart, creative, and driven individuals in Dublin, Ireland, to join our team to focus on building new products that help consumers embrace the new technologies they increasingly rely on without fear of cybersecurity, identity, and privacy risks.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a Senior Scrum Master with large scale program experience. You should have a solid understanding of scaling Agile and understand the unique opportunities and challenges related to organizing, facilitating and continuously aligning a large software program with the underlying business strategy. The ideal Senior level Scrum Master will have the experience and excitement to continuously improve the way we develop and deliver NortonLifeLock products and initiatives worldwide.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as Scrum Master for two to three teams, embodying servant leadership and facilitating great Scrum practices
- Develop a deep understanding of our product offering and vision to guide our teams
- Challenge, coach, and guide the organization using agile and lean principles
- Emphasize code quality through small, focused user stories
- Experiment with and integrate processes and tools that encourage continuous improvement
- Generate metrics to provide teams and the organization with relevant feedback
- Provide information radiators to facilitate transparency of important trends, issues, and metrics
- Understand incoming requirements and through collaboration to assure proper prioritization.Help, support and collaborate with product owner(s).
- Obtain alignment across multiple teams to identify risks, mitigation and communication plans
- Raise the focus of teams from individual and component success to initiative and business objectives
- Mentor, coach and teach more junior Scrum Masters
- Lead by example
Knowledge & Experience:
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Minimum 3 years experience using Agile methods (Scrum must be one)
- 2 years hands-on experience as a Scrum Master for 2 or more teams (concurrent)
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, practices, and rules
- Knowledge of Lean/Kanban, SAFe, LeSS, DevOps
- Awareness of good software development processes, practices, and procedures, such as TDD, ATDD, automation, agile testing pyramid, continuous integration and delivery
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills, coaching and mentorship experience on several engagements / workshops
- Ability to influence as a change agent
- Understand team and program metrics such as burndown chart, cycle time and velocity
- Ability to effectively gather and communicating project key points
- Familiar with assessing a program's operational health and agility
- Bachelor or Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
- At least 3+ year’s work experience in the Scrum Master role
- Other Certifications:CSP, CSPO, SAFe-SA / SPC, PMP, ACP
- Experience working with mobile app development teams a plus
- Jira experience a plus
- A passion for quality
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, NortonLifeLock will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Learn more about pay transparency.