|Job Type:||Full Time|
Technical Product Owner
About the Opportunity:
The role is an opportunity to become a key contributor to the Digital Platform Product organization, an exciting team within Digital & Platform Services. The “Digital Platform” provides services, frameworks, and channels to enable CIB’s businesses to provide a consistent and high-quality digital client experience.
The Digital Platform is experiencing exciting growth and adoption, and is looking to form a passionate team focused on delivering transformative solutions and pushing the program forward.
The Digital Products Associate within the Product Organization is a cross-disciplinary function focused on enacting change across all areas of the Digital Platform. The Product Organization occupies a space that brings together Product Management with business commercialization, 3rd party partnerships, developer relations, evangelism, and thought leadership across the firm.
Within a single “client/customer/user experience,” the user journey is influenced and derived across multiple applications, products, and functional services. The Product Associate must contribute to the technical delivery of digital applications in multiple areas and thus help accelerate the journey of digital transformation across the bank.
- Define the delivery of components and features for multiple products across the Digital Platform by articulating user-stories, writing functional and non-functional requirements documents, and ensuring delivered product meets objectives and key results
- Partner with business stakeholders and other colleagues to understand, define, deliver, and track product-efforts
- Be responsible and accountable to the quality of the end-user experience through user-research and other client partnership
- Write and promote quality content for relevant technical documentation and technical marketing such that delivered capabilities can be expanded on across the platform
- Advance a culture of collaboration beyond the scope of individual products and aligned to the entire Digital Platform
- Assist developers utilizing the Digital Platform to build digital solutions
- When necessary, provide support or other high-touch service to Engineers and other consumers of the Digital Platform
- Influence team-level prioritization and direction
- Work with peers and platform stakeholders to prioritize business deliveries
- Perform reporting duties on business effort across the platform and ensure timely delivery of business goals through direct management or coordination with peer teams
- Lead retrospectives and process improvement efforts across the Digital Platform
- Closely work with Product, Technology, and UX teams to keep all efforts in the program on track and escalate decisions to executive sponsors as necessary
- Execute project goals and milestones, communicate roadmap updates, and provide release status on a scheduled basis
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexible working. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.