|Location:||Remote - UK/EU only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Get to know us
We create open source software that puts users in control over their online browsing experience. Our desktop and mobile products, such as Adblock Plus, Adblock Browser and Flattr, help sustain and grow a fair, open web, because they give users control while providing user-friendly monetization. Our most popular product, Adblock Plus (ABP), is currently used on over 100 million devices.
What you'll do
You will be a technical ambassador for Adblock Plus, supporting the functionality of ABP in your country for a better user experience. Utilizing your frontend software skills, you will support us remotely in our quest to make the internet free of annoying ads.
How you'll do it
This is a long term, 20 hours per week commitment. An excellent opportunity for anyone looking to earn some extra cash, in their spare time, while providing their service for a worldwide beloved product. You will:
- Troubleshoot issues reported by users
- Create, review and optimize our software for Nordic sites to support the local community
- Monitor and respond to questions in the user forum
What you need to do it
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Knowledge of Swedish language
It's great, but not required, if you have
- Knowledge of Norwegian, Danish, Finnish or Icelandic language