|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Growth mindset encourages each of us to lean in and learn what matters most to our customers, to create the foundational knowledge that enables us to make customer-first decisions in everything we do. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission
The Pharma GxP Technology Strategist is the technical sales professional expected to:
- Drive the deployment of industry solutions based on all three Microsoft Clouds and increase their consumption of the platform by providing deployment guidance, supporting development of the customers’ cloud adoption model, and providing appropriate recommendations to overcome blockers for customers. The specific customer set will be pharma and biotech companies and this role will specifically focus on compliance (GXP, CFR Part 11)
- Establish deep relationships with key OT/IT decision makers, who drive long-term cloud adoption as means to resolve business problems within their company.
- Understand customer’s business requirements, challenge assumptions to motivate change, identify, validate and grow opportunities, in partnership with the sales team, for deployment of Microsoft and/or 3rd party cloud industry solutions to deliver tangible business value.
- Lead mapping of business/solution goals & requirements to Azure-based architecture and technology solutions while taking a systems-wide view of the customer's existing solution landscape.
- Keep up to date with market trends in target industry, competitive insights and industry regulatory/compliance requirements.
- Extensive experience implementing and deploying complex, business critical industry solutions, and/or experience in one or more industry functional areas to support broad engagement. This particular role will focus on Life Sciences and GXP for all 3 clouds.
- Demonstrable success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects involving GXP, CFR Part 11 and pharma.
- Extensive experience of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed compliant applications
- Deep technical experience in one or more of the following areas: Software design or development, Application Design, Systems Operations / Management, Database architecture
- Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior executives and growing cloud consumption share in large or highly strategic accounts
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences. Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services company
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.