|Job Type:||Full Time|
NortonLifeLock Inc. (NASDAQ: NLOK) is a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety. NortonLifeLock is dedicated to helping secure the devices, identities, online privacy, and home and family needs of its nearly 50 million consumers, providing them with a trusted ally in a complex digital world. For more information, please visit NortonLifeLock.com or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
The EMEA Media Senior Online Marketing Specialist will support business growth through paid media activity including Social, YouTube, Display, Podcast and BVOD alongside our offline channels, primarily TV and Radio. The Media Specialist will need to understand the intricacies and best practices of both digital and offline media buying, setting strategy, launching and optimizing campaigns and being able to hit aggressive growth targets.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Build effective direct response paid digital media plans which include bookings and unit targets to show fast growth across our key markets – UK, Germany and France. Manage day to day and week to week optimization and plan shifts in order to meet goals.
- Support the planning of offline media plans including Audio and Video in key markets – UK, Germany and France. Manage day to day execution and management of budget including optimizations and plan shifts in order to meet goals.
- Manage a quarterly budget showing spend efficiencies across all channels, identifying high performing activities and moving spend accordingly.
- Agency Management – manage the media agency to execute campaigns/promotions across the quarter, implement tests and optimization ideas, build out relevant audiences and targeting methodologies
- Daily / Weekly reporting to ensure performance is trending to plan, be able to adjust & ensure KPIs are on track
- Work closely with the EMEA Campaigns team to ensure all creative requirements and assets are requested across the different channels.
- Establish working relationships within the immediate team, as well as our Global counterparts.
Desired Skills and experience
- Experience in developing and delivering successful paid media campaigns across key media channels – YouTube, Social (Facebook/Instagram), Display, Podcast, BVOD, TV and Radio
- Experience in delivering an integrated offline and online plan to show how these channels are now working in sync
- Have a strong understanding on how traffic is driven from a site to conversion (i.e. tracking, link structure, tagging and analytical reports).
- Experience in budget management
- Experience in DV360, GA360, Campaign Manager and Facebook Manager
- A can-do attitude.
- 3-5 years of consumer marketing experience.
- Marketing degree or similar preferred.
- Outstanding communicator, you’ll be able to build relationships at all levels internally and externally.
- Deep understanding of testing and learning approach to marketing
- Understanding of technology product organizations preferred
- Ability to present plans and results at senior level.
- Strong written and verbal English skills.
- Ability to work effectively across functional teams.
- Some travel and late calls required.
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, NortonLifeLock will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Learn more about pay transparency.