|Job Type:||Full Time|
NortonLifeLock Inc. (NASDAQ: NLOK) is a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety. NortonLifeLock is dedicated to helping secure the devices, identities, online privacy, and home and family needs of its nearly 50 million consumers, providing them with a trusted ally in a complex digital world. For more information, please visit NortonLifeLock.com or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
About the Role
As Principal Web Developer at NortonLifelock, you will have a unique opportunity to design, develop and maintain NortonLifelock’s web applications. You will be responsible for implementing new Digital Marketing Solution to meet NortonLifelock’s Marketing goals. You will work with internal teams, Product and Marketing teams to build and sustain Web Marketing applications. You are highly motivated, reliable, detailed, and driven to produce high quality work. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Design, Develop and Implement web-based applications using latest web technologies to support business requirements.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and Optimize for maximum speed and scalability.
- Work closely with business partners to solve and develop business needs.
- Work with cross-functional teams.
- Regular Design Discussions, Create Design documents and Code reviews.
- Be part of technical design sessions and identify / document pros / cons of different approaches.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Testing your code (e.g. writing functional and unit tests).
- Exceptionally self-motivated, solid interpersonal skills and a good communicator.
- Quick Learner and ability to adapt quickly to any new web technologies.
- Extremely detailed oriented, committed to excellence and takes unrelenting pride in the code you write.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, willingness to take ownership and risks, and enthusiasm in the face of technical challenges.
- As appropriate, may liaison with outside vendors to coordinate code development and acceptance.
- 8 years of experience in web development; in-depth experience developing numerous web experiences.
- Bachelor's Degree or master’s degree in Computer Science or related field with relevant work experience.
- Experience with Angular, React, and other modern MV* frameworks
- Front end build tools (Grunt / Gulp / WebPack) plus experience with GIT and Node.JS
- Experience in CSS Frameworks like Bootstrap/PureCSS etc.
- Good understanding on UI best practices and RESTful services.
- Some Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) CMS experience is needed.
- Experience with E-commerce websites preferred.
- Experience with continuous integration/build tools (Jenkins, Cruise Control)Appreciation for design, usability, cross-browser compatibility and accessibility concerns.
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience.
- Strong experience working in multi-functional and distributed teams using SCRUM/Agile development methodologies.
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, NortonLifeLock will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Learn more about pay transparency.