|Job Type:||Full Time|
This role requiresa wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in application, data andinfrastructure architecture disciplines
- Proficiency in modern programming languages:Java, SQL, Scala (nice to have)
- Experience developing applications on Linux
- Strong Object Oriented Programming skills
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performingteams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Understanding of software skills such asbusiness analysis, development, and software improvement
- Developing jiras based on product backlog,performing unit/component testing and code reviews and deploying code to remoteenvironments utilizing industry best practices (CI Pipeline, Automateddeployment)
- Providing L3 support
- Experience developing enterprise platforms usingBig Data tools and technologies (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Impala,Zeppelin, Jupyter)
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, drivenpeople like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all ourcorporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all overthe financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, CorporateTreasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within theCorporate Administrative Office. You’ll be part of a team specifically built tomeet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technologycontrols agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re notjust working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of oneof the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, ourteam of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything fromenterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well asinnovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and clouddevelopment. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hirepeople to create innovative solutions that will not only transform thefinancial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & C. we value the unique skills ofevery employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives ondiversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offercompetitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your careeras part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact thelives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.