|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you passionate and excited about working directly with Microsoft customers and partners to ensure success as they transition their businesses to Microsoft? Are you the kind of person who gets excited about helping customers achieve their business needs? The ideal candidate is someone with proven technical skills, backed with experience of successful delivery of services in complex and challenging environments. If this sounds like you, we have a marvelous opportunity for you.
The Dynamics 365 engineering team is growing the Customer Advisory Team to keep up with the demand of our growing service. The Customer Advisory Team Solution Architects are innovative professionals that deliver services to our customers and partners. They have a strong passion for the customer, ability to teach, mentor and lead the customer and/or partner to a successful implementation, in addition to achieving the customers’ target adoption goals.
- Own and deliver the customers’ proof of concept and onboarding experience. Provide guidance and advice to proactively help customers avoid issues, while removing roadblocks.
- Improve the Customer Advisory Team for Dynamics 365 experience by identifying and working with other colleagues within Microsoft to get product features built, processes implemented, and policies changed, and capturing data.
- Evangelize and be a “model representative” for the Customer Advisory Team Program, to others inside Microsoft including field sales staff, technical support, and engineering, to Dynamics Partners, and most importantly to our customers.
- Deep understanding of Data Architecture and Systems Architecture with experience working with data warehouses
- Demonstrable experience (6+ years) implementing (functional or technical) and supporting data migration and business intelligence infrastructure
- 5+ years of experience in systems development, software support, consulting or equivalent industry experience with Microsoft products
- Knowledge and technical proficiency in adjacent technologies including the following: Office 365, Power BI, Power Query, PowerApps, Microsoft Azure, Azure Logic Apps, Flow, SQL, AD, etc. (certifications a plus)
- Passion for customers, technology, and learning. Demonstrated skills and abilities to consistently create an amazingly positive experience for our customers and Partners
- Strong problem-solving ability ranging from conceptualization to implementation
- Applicants must be comfortable with ambiguity while striving for clarity with the personal desire and initiative to drive proactive business impacting change and clarity
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to communicate at all levels in a customer organization from CxO to end users and IT professionals
- Five or more years of professional experience as a senior technical resource leading large software implementation projects
- Exceptional leadership acumen with demonstrated success in "engaging virtual teams" with ability to influence others and ensure results
- Ability to coach and collaborate effectively with field teams, customers, and product teams to ensure customer success
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science or equivalent work experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.