|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Developer Operations (DEVOPS) role will be overseeing the automation of UAT and PRODUCTION processes owned by the CTS Low Latency Connectivity team.
- Be the first interface to production management (PM) team(s) requests
- Debug and diagnose common issues with software developed by the Application Development (AD) teams
- Deploy new developer binaries to UAT and work with PM to deploy production changes
- Oversee and schedule the start/stop of UAT and PROD processes
- Check and sign off on the validity of new releases from a devops perspective
- Responsible for all configuration changes in PROD environment
- Be the frontline to answer business and PM requests about general health of processes
- Continuously and relentlessly learn and document all existing processes, data flows
- Enforce quality controls as determined by management; suggest improvements
- Identify and order any new infrastructure required and work with infrastructure group for requirements and implementation
- Review and recommend changes to any application logging required to facilitate better monitoring
- Work with business control and technical control managers for any environment related control deficiencies
- Work with production management and development to identify any deficiencies in the monitoring of the environment and application stack
- Create dashboards in Corvil, Splunk to show latency stats of the application stack
- Participate as the AD lead for all disaster recovery and failover planning and testing
- Assist in helping to migrate the application to a continuous delivery model
- Ensuring process management, log archiving, process watchers are properly configured and working
-Significant experience managing Unix environments
-Experience managing market data and trading session processes
-Knowledge of FIX exchange protocol: session management, recovery
-Excellent documentation skills: comfortable with confluence, making diagrams with Visio, writing clear and descriptive documents
-Working knowledge of JIRA, Bitbucket
-Excellent knowledge of Linux Redhat: configuration, internals, environment
-Scripting and editors: Python, Bash, vim, emacs
-Deep Knowledge of networking protocols and management tools: TCP, UDP, multicast, accelerator cards, NTP/PTP, routing
-Knowledge of specific exchange protocols: CME, ICE, LME, etc
-Redhat or other professional Linux certification
-Build systems and tools: Jenkins, TeamCity, cmake, Splunk, Corvil
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
At JPMorgan Chase& Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2020 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran."