|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a Senior Software Engineering (Vice President), your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. Collaborating with our network of global technologists will enable you to deliver diverse and inclusive software solutions.
The Macro eTrading – Data Intelligence, aka Macro KDB, team is part of the CIB technology organization. Based on KDB+ technology, the team provides pre/at/post-trade analytics to external and internal clients such as global Sales, Trading, e-Commerce, Research, Business Control, Compliance organizations across Currencies and Emerging Markets, Commodities, FX Services, Rates, Fixed Income Financing and Credit markets.
The position requires building a strong partnership with the business to ensure the delivery of strategic initiatives is efficiently balanced with the immediate demands and opportunities. In summary, this is about making a bigger difference to the bottom line of the JPM CIB businesses with the use of forward-thinking KDB+ technical solutions.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Build and lead a high-performing global development team consisting of London, New York, India and Singapore KDB+ full-time and consulting engineers
- In close collaboration with business and technology stakeholders, drive the delivery of all FX KDB+ strategic engagements, from inception and prioritization to design and execution
- Build a comprehensive suite of FX KDB+ API with focus on real-time and historical trading analytics
- Push the core-engineering concepts of the platform such as recovery, redundancy, scalability, load-balancing, query execution, data replication to the next level
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
© 2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.