|Job Type:||Full Time|
Lenovo is a US$50 billion personal technology company - the largest PC maker
worldwide and an emerging PC Plus leader - serving customers in more than 160
countries. Dedicated to exceptionally engineered PCs and mobile internet
devices, Lenovo’s business is built on product innovation, a highly-efficient
global supply chain and strong strategic execution. The Company develops,
manufactures and markets reliable, high-quality, secure and easy-to-use
technology products and services. Its product lines include legendary Think-
branded commercial PCs and Idea-branded consumer PCs, as well as servers,
workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices, including tablets and
smart phones from Motorola which is part of the Lenovo family. Lenovo, a
global Fortune 500 company, has major research centers in Yamato, Japan;
Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen, China; and Raleigh, North Carolina.
Everyone at Lenovo takes great pride in our ability to attract top talent from
diverse backgrounds and from around the world. We view our differences and
diversity as a source of strength in building a collaborative culture that
helps us achieve our goals. We have no world headquarters and, instead, have
put in place a distributed management structure that places operational hubs
in centers of excellence around the world integrating this talented, diverse
group into a cohesive Next Generation company.
For more information see www.lenovo.com.
We now have an opportunity to fill a position responsible to lead the
management system supporting the business transformation (BTIT) project
portfolio for the PC and Smart Devices division.
- Position is responsible for leading and coordinating annual budget planning
collection and consolidation which sets the PCSD BTIT investment spend and
business budget execution plan for the fiscal year.
- Individual will be responsible to organize, coordinate and lead monthly
interlocks across a diverse set of teams to ensure forward motion on
deliverable execution and budget management
- Daily management and maintenance of holistic budget execution tracking and
reporting is a critical component of the position. Analysis and executive
reporting along with alignment and transparency with finance is also required.
- The position responsibilities include the project portfolio management
system coordinator role supporting the PCSD domain. Active involvement in CIO
Project management process and system improvements to enhance and drive
efficiencies within the CIO; enabling and executing Business value returns
- Proven ability to collaborate broadly with flexible, positive attitude and
ability to get results
- Team player, results driven and flexible
- Strong leadership, communication and relationship building skills
- Strong knowledge of Xcel
- Demonstrated ability to be organized with attention to detail, analytic and
- Ability to work effectively and independently
- Prior IT project leadership, execution and knowledge would be an asset
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 4+ year experience in an IT organization with demonstrated track record of
leadership, attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.