|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Dynamics 365 for Talent Functional Consultant helps identify, pursue and close strategic business development opportunities, whilst continually contributing to existing project success. Therefore, the Dynamics 365 for Talent Consultant must be effective in fostering executive level relationships. You will play a key role in leveraging partners and off-shore teams as part of the overall Microsoft services delivery model. Additionally, you will assist to improve the mapping of industry specific requirements to the functions of the new Dynamics 365 for Talent platform. Identifying solution gaps and developing solution options, such as the inclusion of components from Independent Software Vendors, other Microsoft products or customer-specific customisations, is also crucial in this role.
The Dynamics 365 for Talent Functional Consultant must be able to cover the following tasks:
- Establish an overview of the requirements defined by the customer including definition of business, technical, and architectural requirements.
- Recognise any inconsistencies, assumptions, and critical elements.
- Aid in the design the end-to-end functional architecture and solution design.
- Document, propose and discuss the architecture and solution options, recommendations and implications.
- Facilitate and accelerate the decision process, considering the customer’s business strategy, drivers, requirements and challenges; whilst bearing in mind the relevant industry trends.
- Implementation of Dynamics 365 including configuration, customisation and development of the Dynamics 365 platform.
This is a unique opportunity for individuals with a profound Talent Management ERP solution background. The role will require both a broad and deep industry knowledge and the ability to design solutions by mapping customer business expectations to reusable end-to-end business application solutions. The Dynamics 365 for Talent Functional Consultant will engage in senior level business decision maker discussions related to agility, business value, and business processes. This position will focus on delivery of the largest, most complex, and most strategic projects in EMEA.
- Ability to apply advanced analysis skills in principals of the Dynamics 365 for Talent Solution to provide detailed, reliable solutions and estimates for service implementation.
- Up-to-date and in-depth experience with implementations of large Talent Management ERP solutions, such as Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 and/or competitive ERP solutions such as SAP, Oracle, Watson or Workday.
- Understanding of competitive technology to accurately assess feasibility of migrating customer solutions from, and/or integrating with customer solutions hosted on non-Microsoft platforms.
- Advanced business knowledge in Talent Management ERP solutions, and relevant fields within one or more industries.
- Knowledge in Cloud environments (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) with relative experience in Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services or similar.
- Provide quality oversight throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and demonstrate proficient management skills.
- Deliver effective strategic presentations to audiences of varied sizes and possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A sincere passion for the customer, which is demonstrated through professionalisms and striving for excellence in all aspects of the customer experience.
- Higher relevant education preferred
- In addition to English, another language relevant within the EMEA area would be an asset.
- Extensive, relevant work experience including expertise in enterprise architecture and business solutions deployment. Combined with a deep understanding of Dynamics 365 Talent Management Solution.
- Flexible with travel. Travel (up to 70%) is an integral part of this job as well as high levels of recognition and visibility. Living close to a major city/airport will be an advantage.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.