|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and biannual COREP returns for regulated entities and their associated consolidation groups
- Daily monitoring and preparation of capital adequacy and large exposures reports
- Interpretation of the regulatory rules which forms the basis of PRA and EBA reporting and providing regulatory guidance to the business
- Partnership and supporting other Finance areas with other reporting requirements (e.g. recovery and resolution, ICAAP)
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and biannual FINREP and BoE returns for regulated entities
- Interpretation of the regulatory rules which forms the basis of Bank of England, PRA and EBA reporting, and providing regulatory guidance to the business.
- Implementing local control framework and ensuring compliance with global standards
- Independent review of the completeness and accuracy of regulatory disclosuresPortfolio Management
- Oversight / tracking of change agenda and operational readiness for UK Regulatory ReportingData Strategy Team
- Stewardship over current, tactical and strategic data initiativesKey attributesThe Regulatory function within the EMEA space is changing rapidly to accommodate both internal and external drivers of change: eg through greater business engagement, legal entity strategy and implementation of modelled approaches to capital.
- Identify relevant regulatory guidance for a particular disclosure and form their own interpretation of compliance, including challenging internal policy where necessary
- Review business requirements for compliance against relevant regulation and substantive testing of those requirements to ensure implementation is correct
- Review of existing framework, including manual adjustments and processes and procedures
- Focus on control environment and monitoring / driving process efficiency, including challenge of operating model
- Test data quality and population control, leveraging firm-wide processes and developing reconciliations
- Manual calculation of the impact of findings on the own funds requirement or disclosures
- Writing detailed reports for senior management of findings, including background into the requirements and recommendations on resolution
- Developing network and acting as key contact within the Reg team for other areas of Finance and the Business
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Focussed on execution skills and the ability to deliver results even through challenges
- Ability to critically review and challenge numbers / strong analytical skills
- Flexibility to work under pressure to meet changing work requirements and strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Familiarity with current regulatory rules (CRD4) and reporting requirements (COREP)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel, Outlook, Word and Powerpoint
- Degree qualification and either accountancy qualification or qualification by experience within Financial Services industry
- Good understanding of investment banking products including derivatives / financing transactions
- Knowledge of banking products (deposits, loans, credit facilities)
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.