|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Microsoft Customer Success Team is looking for a senior, experienced, Global Cloud Solution Architects to help our customers accelerate time to value and achieve their business outcomes. The focus of this role is on Microsoft’s Business Applications business that includes Dynamics 365 and Power Platform. This role will work with our most strategic and largest customers worldwide to ensure they are successful in realizing value from the investments they’ve made in Microsoft solutions. As a result, the role will focus on driving active usage as a post-sales measurement of success.
The role will work with several teams across Microsoft to achieve this including the Field, Engineering, Sales, Services, Support and Business Groups. The role will represent the voice of the customer in challenges relating to using Business Applications product post-sales and have a strong partnership with Engineering to remedy and improve these issues going forward. The role will be required to balance deep functional expertise and change and adoption management, while maintaining a level of technical depth in order to provide the best possible post sales experience for our customers.
We are looking for a passionate, forward-thinking, results-oriented individual contributor with exceptional operational discipline. The role focuses primarily on excellence in execution and customer experience.
The Global Cloud Solution Architect for Dynamics 365 role is a worldwide customer facing role that has a direct impact on making our customers successful with Microsoft Business Applications Solutions. The individual will be responsible for:
- Driving Dynamics 365 and Power Platform usage and innovation in our largest and most strategic customers
- Clearing customer blockers and solving customers issues from all customers as they are escalated weekly from the Field teams
- Proactively engaging customers to drive continuous innovation leveraging existing and new capabilities available across the Microsoft Business Applications Portfolio
- Ensure proper usage patterns are on track and within customer expectations
- Impact the strategic direction of Microsoft Business Applications engineering by gathering global feedback and help prioritize and land feedback with the Field and customer teams
- Represent a high bar of functional and technical depth and readiness on Microsoft Business Application technologies
- Manage to a set of key performance indicators which align with the goals of the Business Applications Customer Success Team and overall Customer Success Team at Microsoft
- Scale through Partners and Services to drive Dynamics 365 and Platform usage and adoption, change management
- Be a strong team player through cross team collaboration within CSU and other Microsoft teams and drive a sense of urgency for usage within the organization
Experiences Required – Education, Key Experiences, Knowledge and Skills:
- 10+ years of experience in technical consulting and/or solution architecture and implementation.
- Experience with managing senior stakeholders with worldwide responsibilities.
- Fluent in English, with at least one other language being a plus
- Understand the business transformation, and how Microsoft Business Application solution can enable innovation from a solution architecture and technical implementation perspective
- Proven ability to map the customer’s business process and needs to product capability and solution areas.
- Ability to Influence key executives and stakeholders across the organization, not limited to Industry, engineering, product, partner and services teams
- Creative problem solver with the ability to align various stakeholders on common goal for customers
- Ability to identify key insights by industry and leverage those to impact the way Microsoft works, enables the field, and goes to market.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences (Senior Executives, IT management, etc.)
- Client-facing solutions delivery experience is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field preferred
- Functional Associate or Expert-Level Certification in one or more Microsoft Business Application technologies, including Dynamics 365 and Power Platform preferred:
- Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services company such as com, SAP, Oracle, Workday, Salesforce desired
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.