Role Title: Cross Asset Quantitative Developer
Business: Global Markets Management
GCB Grade: 4
- Support and development of tools to meet all “cross asset quant development” and “asset class” team requirements.
- Support and development of all infrastructure components.
- Develop technical solutions as required.
Provide support functions to the infrastructure including:
- New tools/components and bug fixes
- Resolving XDS Market Data issues
- Develop and maintain a testing framework for the Quant libraries
- Assist IT with integration issues
- Develop new components and enhance the Quant libraries.
- Liaise with the XDS team to create new DMDS classes and
o Manage existing ones
o Leverage other classes
o implement functionality to allow these classes to be loaded, saved and queried
- Assist in the release of the pricing libraries
- Development of systems/architecture relevant to the needs of the desk/team
- Leveraging the use of cloud technologies to enhance the infrastructure, ensuring reliability, scalability and cost reduction