Become part of the team
** 1 year contract with the likely option to extend for 2 to 4 years, likely to start April 2020. The role will be based at Dorset Council **
The award winning Argenti care technology service continues to expand, and our growth has created a senior role to lead our new service in Dorset. Argenti support a growing number of local authorities by installing care technology to support thousands of people, allowing them to live independent lives.
The purpose of this role is to join the Argenti Team, where you will be working closely with Argenti's Programme Director, to lead and support the continued successful delivery of Argenti services across the country, with a focus on taking responsibility for the successful development and growth of the Care Technology Service in Dorset.
What we're looking for
- To be responsible to the Argenti Programme Director for the successful delivery and development of the Argenti Dorset service.
- To be responsible to the Argenti Programme Director for the overall co-ordination, management and further development of the Argenti Service within Dorset.
- To be the representative for PA and Argenti, as the senior person on site and building enduring relationships with the client, alongside the Programme Director and supporting all arrangements set out in the Relationship Management Plan (RMP)
- To be responsible for managing the Argenti team in Dorset.
- To be responsible to Dorset Council and the governance boards for monitoring the workload of the operation, prioritising work in accordance with service needs, reviewing objectives, working methods and practices, determining and setting priorities and co-ordinating resources.
- To be aware of the planning, management and monitoring of the commercial requirements of the contract to ensure reconciliations are completed on a monthly basis, with the support of the Argenti Finance and Performance Manager and ensure that all information that leads to income and payments is correct.
- To be responsible for reviewing operational policies and procedures for all services, recommending and implementing changes
- To be responsible for promoting Argenti to internal and external stakeholders, to identify their requirements and ensure effective operational links in respect of all services at all levels. To participate in a variety of policy groups as required, including joint planning groups for vulnerable people, and represent Argenti at meetings and forums relevant to the postholders duties.
- To ensure that complaints and enquiries are dealt with efficiently and effectively in strict accordance with policy, dealing personally with more complex matters, including enquiries from Council Members, MP’s and members of the public.
- To liaise effectively with our primary partners Red Alert and Appello and other regular suppliers to ensure smooth, effective and safe running of the whole Argenti Service.
- To be a member of and attend regularly the Argenti Quality Assurance Group
- To undertake projects and any other work appropriate to the level and general nature of the post’s duties.
This post will be based in Dorset Council (Dorchester) with some, fully expensed travel to other offices including London (Victoria) and Hampshire County Council (Winchester) where the central team is based.
The successful applicant must be able to meet the travel requirements of the role.
- 25 days holiday
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we create opportunity from complexity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.