|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you enjoy positioning technical solutions and services to prospective clients? Are you excited to work with a product loved by customers, in a team that values growth, learning, and collaboration? Would you like to join a fast-growing organization, making a difference in the Customer Experience market? If you have service delivery experience and enjoy helping customers who are transforming their business, we'd love to talk!
Who we are:
Zendesk's Professional Services team crafts solutions around every customer's unique business and goals. We have a high-performing and fast-growing team that supports our EMEA sales. This team positions and sells Professional Services, Training, and CX offerings for Zendesk customers, and is a key component of scaling our Services business efficiently.
We are looking for a dynamic pre-sales Solution Architect to join us and be based either out of London, UK, or in Germany. The EMEA team is 3 today, but we're hoping you will grow it to 6-7 in the near future, so there's plenty of space to make your mark!
What you'll do:
- Sell and position services to Mid-market and Enterprise buyers, and convince C-level and director level executives of the value of Zendesk CX offerings
- Work collaboratively with our Strategic Account Executives and Solution Consultants to position success paths for our prospects and customers
- Link business processes with product/technical solutions
- Capture requirements, build Statements of Work (SOWs) and change orders for new and existing customers
- Enjoy presenting and interacting with customers - showcase high energy, enthusiasm and positivity
- Work in a multifaceted agile team that employs best practices for delivering high availability software
What you'll bring to the team
- 6+ years of experience in one or more of the following: delivering consulting services, technical presales, project management, business analysis, technical support, customer support, presales support
- Deep understanding of various software architectures (Web, Cloud, Integration) and methodologies
- Experience with or knowledge of RESTful and JSON API implementation
- Knowledge of scoping, sizing & defining statements of work (SOW’s)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skills
- Ability to travel up to 30% of your time within Europe
- Bachelor’s or Graduate degree
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth.
More than 150,000 paid customer accounts in over 150 countries and territories use Zendesk products. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America.
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to fosterdiversity & inclusionin the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.