|Job Type:||Full Time|
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. JPM is comprised of four business segments, Consumer & Community Banking, Commercial Banking, Corporate & Investment Bank and Asset & Wealth Management. Wholesale Lending Services (WLS) exists within Commercial Banking and provides loan servicing functions to all four JPMorgan lines of business.
The Wholesale Lending Services (WLS), Libor Transition Project Manager will be aligned to the firm-wide Libor Transition & Transformation effort, focused on delivering the operational and IT aspects of the alternate rates readiness and transition roadmap. The project lead will work across multiple business units, product lines and loan systems to deliver custom solutions that will maximize our client’s online experience. Working closely with the CB operations, technology, legal and vendor teams, the project manager will ensure that transition plans are appropriately developed and take into account the specific nuances of current loan servicing requirements for each line of business.
The position requires a process-disciplined leader with strong operational, project management and facilitation skillsets to drive successful implementations. This person will develop and maintain an extensive expertise in systems functionality and operations processes, while collaborating across a diverse set of stakeholders. This role will be critical in the rollout of the Firms LIBOR transition project plans and execution of the project plans.
- Lead scoping, development, & implementation of detailed Day 1 Readiness plans, which include detailed project plans across Lines of Business, WLS Loan systems and addresses the process and people aspect of the transition
- Work closely with WLS Operations teams to understand and capture changes to operating procedures, training needs etc. for current Ops processes
- Work with Tech teams in writing user stories and functionality that would be critical for identifying the changes to current Ops processes
- Coordinate rigorous user testing that ensures secure and accurate processing post deployment of new rates in the loan systems
- Work with WLS Operations teams to communicate implementation timing
- Think strategically and tactically, to design and implement deliverables, with the flexibility to adjust to alternate approaches, regulations and priorities
- Exhibit ownership in managing partnerships by working closely with cross-functional stakeholders across WLS, Technology, & key stakeholders
- Effectively build and where necessary, communicate the readiness plan progress and updates to WLS leadership, including presentations, executive summaries and summary metrics
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated project management experience in financial services
- Strong financial experience
- Excellent judgement and independent decision-making ability
- Strong organization, attention to detail, time management, planning skills and the ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to multiple levels of management, both written and verbal
- Financial Services operations experience a plus, especially within LIQ, ACBS, ABLE, or Strategy loan systems
- IT or technical experience a plus