|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
Our Technology Practice is packed with challenging projects in response to unique client briefs. It’s a place where science, technology and market needs meet. Where bright minds come together to think up solutions for some of the most perplexing problems in business. It’s about developing new products, original processes, advanced systems and unique technologies for clients who are market-and technology leaders. Ultimately, it’s about revolutionising industries by thinking differently, taking a fresh approach and challenging convention.
What we're looking for
- 2:1 degree in a biological science, Chemistry, Materials Science or Physics (or equivalent).
- Passion for turning new technology to a commercial purpose
- A keen interest in hands-on technology development
- The ability to think without constraint and the hunger to take on new challenges
- Talent and enthusiasm to work as part of a team of scientists on technical projects
- Adaptability, initiative and confidence
- The flexibility to solve problems logically as well as creatively
- Numeracy, an analytical mind and exceptional deadline-driven organising skills
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we create opportunity from complexity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.