|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is leading the security industry with enterprise and cloud-based security products. Our team is at the forefront of this, with a focus on Azure Security Center (ASC), Azure Sentinel and Azure Network Security (Firewall, DDOS, WAF). We sit between our developers and our customers; and it's our job to create deep engineering relationships with the field, our customers, and our partners. As a Deployment Success PM, you'll play an important role in shaping our products.
This Role will focus on Azure Sentinel.
Our Mission: To drive usage and adoption of our security products and services through deep engineering relationships with the field, our customers and our partners.
- You will dig deep into the technologies as a Subject Matter Expert
- You will understand the story behind our security solutions, and tell it both internally and externally at events like Ready, Ignite, Tech Summits, etc.
- You will help our customers understand how to validate successful deployments and to interpret detections and alerts
- You will recognize our customers’ needs, and how these needs drive or don't drive deployments/usage, and what blockers exist
- You will work closely with engineering, sales, and support teams to handle customer inquiries and incidents raised through customer interaction channels by addressing questions directly or routing to the appropriate resource and tracking to resolution
- You will find blockers, bugs, and feature opportunities and partner with our engineering teams to resolve issues and drive fixes into future products
- You will tell the customer story internally to drive the evolution of our products
- You will contribute to the technical documentation for our products, writing blogs, troubleshooting guides, reference architectures, playbooks, scripts, ARM templates, etc.
- You will keep your demo/lab environment up to date for effective demonstration, problem solving, and learning
Ideally, you demonstrate experience, passion, and proficiency in these areas:
- Azure Fundamentals, Security, and Security Information and Event Management
- Strong collaboration and communication skills for effective internal and external relationships
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to consolidate and integrate a wide range of inputs
- Experience working with customers and field sales teams with a strong customer satisfaction track record in customer facing role
- Technical curiosity and aptitude to quickly master service capabilities, technical issues, business trends, and customer needs
- Possess 1 year or more of experience working with Azure.
- Posses 1 year or more of experience working in Information Security
- You are a fast learner and are willing to accept new challenges.
- You enjoy working on a team and collaborating both in person and remotely.
- You possess a strong desire to roll up your sleeves and make things happen.
- You are confident, self-motivated, and enthusiastic.
- You are willing to travel, sometimes extensively.
- Education: Bachelor's degree preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.