|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Baker Hughes Military Leadership Program is for exceptional, transitioning, military leaders who are seeking to launch successful accelerated post-military careers as leaders and innovators in Baker Hughes (BH) .
You will be expected to hit the ground running, take responsibility for and perform in a series of challenging roles where you will be able to make a real impact on the organization. You will be expected to learn and adapt, to quickly gain situational and organizational awareness in a dynamic business environment and add value in your assigned role. In addition, as a part of the programme, you will participate in curriculum-based training components focused on leadership, product and financial skills required to be a BH leader.
MLP participants will have assignments in one or more key functions and areas of our business:
- Engineering, Technology, Product Management
- Project Management, Services
- Commercial Operations, Sales, Marketing
- Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Sourcing
- Enabling Functions (Quality, HSE, Digital Technology, HR)
These challenging rotational opportunities provide valuable contacts and experiences that can accelerate the development of your technical, business and professional skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience
- Exceptional military career, as demonstrated through successful completion of leadership and key developmental assignments
- Experienced Commissioned Military Officer
- Approaching or recently separated from military service
- Deployment and combat leadership experiences
- Ability to solve problems, delegate and achieve difficult goals
- Ability to adapt quickly and eager to learn and master new roles
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.