|Job Type:||Full Time|
The ESG Solutions group serves as a center of expertise on a broad set of ESG topics, providing thought leadership, strategic advice and transaction support to bring the firm’s advisory and capital markets expertise to advance sustainability solutions for our clients. The group sits within the Global Structuring division of the Corporate and Investment Bank, and works with sales and coverage teams to identify and deliver on ESG-related advisory and product opportunities.
The role described below is for a dynamic individual to support the expansion of ESG-related advisory and product initiatives of the team.
The ideal candidate will be able to execute across the following responsibilities:
- Interact closely with the Head of ESG Solutions and lead execution on various strategic initiatives
- Stay up to date on ESG research/trends and develop content for client meetings
- Conduct desk analysis to create original thought leadership, including identifying trends in ESG fund flows and investor best practices
- Write the industry-leading monthly ESG newsletter
- Maintain pipeline of green/ESG products and ESG-focused clients and support the team’s advisory and execution work
- Develop collateral for client meetings, including market comparables, industry trends and investor/regulatory expectations
- Partner with product teams to develop and market ESG-related products
- Demonstrable experience in an investment banking coverage or product role
- Strong financial modeling, power point and excel skills
- Self-starter, curious and good at researching new topics
- A demonstrated passion for ESG and/or environmental work
- Ability to write in order to present complex ideas plainly and succinctly, both verbally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work collaboratively in a small team and proactively cultivate relationships with a diverse range of internal and external partners
- Entrepreneurial spirit and comfort with ambiguity
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.