|Job Type:||Full Time|
The ESG Solutions group serves as a center of expertise on a broad set of ESG topics, providing thought leadership, strategic advice and transaction support to bring the firm’s advisory and capital markets expertise to advance sustainability solutions for our clients. The group sits within the Global Structuring division of the Corporate and Investment Bank, and works with sales and coverage teams to identify and deliver on ESG-related advisory and product opportunities.
The role described below is for a dynamic individual to support the expansion of ESG-related advisory and product initiatives of the team.
The ideal candidate will be able to execute across the following responsibilities:
- Develop a strong understanding of cross-sector trends in ESG and climate, and ensuing opportunities and risks for corporates
- Provide strategic advice on climate-related risks and opportunities and the rise in ESG investing to corporate clients
- Partner with client coverage teams on sustainability focused transactions
- Develop and maintain relationships with sustainability focused corporates
- Serve on deal teams for transactions where ESG expertise is required
- Partner with banking product teams to develop and market ESG-related products for distribution to clients
- Develop and maintain relationships with principals of sustainable/impact investing funds to facilitate product origination and distribution
- Demonstrable experience in a client-facing role in investment banking coverage or product role
- Background in energy markets preferred, but not required
- Strong financial modeling, power point and excel skills
- A demonstrated passion for ESG and/or environmental work
- Ability to present complex ideas plainly and succinctly to senior audiences, both verbally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work collaboratively in a small team and proactively cultivate relationships with a diverse range of internal and external partners
- Entrepreneurial spirit and comfort with ambiguity
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.