|Location:||Greater London, Reading, United Kingdom|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The focus of the Services Support Specialist (Area SSSP) is to identify, drive and close Microsoft Unified Support opportunities and complex Support Enhanced Solutions opportunities to enable customer outcomes and drive Microsoft cloud usage. The Area SSSP provides unique expertise to drive the sale and adoption of Unified Support across the subsidiaries in Western Europe. Key accountabilities include:
- Determine strategy for identifying, driving and closing Unified Support and / or Support Enhanced Solutions opportunities to enable customer outcomes and drive Microsoft cloud consumption - leveraging the Microsoft Services Solution and Industry Priorities, and completing territory planning which is aligned both to Services and Enterprise Operating Unit (EOU) priorities for the account.
- Build and maintain close working relationships with the Unified / Enhanced Solutions Product, Offering and Pricing teams - ensuring clear understanding of the Microsoft Unified Support value proposition and leveraging customer relationships built by the account team to identify, pursue and close opportunities.
- Close deals through effective orchestration of the virtual team – supporting Unified Support opportunities end to end leveraging appropriate account and pre-sales roles to bring the best resources to ensure customer satisfaction and deal succes.
- Meet or exceed revenue targets and maintain deal management excellence - executing sales excellence discipline in pipeline hygiene, deal commitment & close planning.
Key Experience, Skills, Knowledge & Education Required:
- Proven sales success and expertise in selling Unified and Enhanced Solutions Support solutions
- Creativity and adaptability to drive a new product offering
- Support solutions knowledge and experience including an understanding of Microsoft licensing
- Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience in driving transformational products and services to market
- Executes recognized sales methods, processes and tools
- Sales and business background, with 5+ years of technology-related experience
- Bachelor’s degree with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent)
- Cross Group Collaboration - Incorporates diverse perspectives to thoroughly address complex business issues. Able to maintain a broader perspective to identify and evaluate opportunities to enhance the business.
- Digital Transformation Driver – Ability to: Engage and influence Business Decision Makers (BDMs) and Technical Decision Makers by successfully creating a case for customer change, and translating value propositions and solutions into Customer business outcomes
- Solution Area Expert – Ability to: Articulate Unified Support Subject Matter Expertise and differentiate competitor solutions.
- Deal Orchestrator – Ability to: Orchestrate a deal team to ensure success, and work in partnership across multiple v-teams.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.