|Job Type:||Full Time|
As part of our Customer Service and Support (CSS) team, you will get the opportunity to develop your customer service skills as you provide support to our enterprise level customers. This is a technically challenging role and is an opportunity for you to enhance your technical knowledge and trouble-shooting abilities as you play a vital part in the resolution of highly complex, technical support incidents.
You will have the tools to engage customers via phone, web, email, chat and other channels, which will broaden the technology you are exposed to and give you an opportunity to interact with customers in a responsive and personalised way.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and enhance your technical knowledge by troubleshooting a variety of technical issues through effective customer interaction. On a daily basis, you will resolve challenging technical customer issues, often through collaborating with different teams globally and interfacing with various levels of management within customers, Partners and Microsoft.
Your passion for providing excellent customer experiences and your curious nature will help you flourish in this role. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Enterprise level technical support to our customers via phone, web, email, chat and other support channels
- Troubleshooting complex technical issues and escalating to relevant Product Development teams were needed
- Actively contributing with knowledge sharing and process improvements to peer group as well as our customer account teams.
- Building relationships with stakeholders both within Microsoft and also our customers and partners
Your experience supporting customers with technical issues and your enthusiasm for solving complex problems will be core skills you need to be successful in this role. You will also be able to demonstrate:
- Strong understanding of SharePoint administration principals (ideally SharePoint 2016 or 2019)
- Practical knowledge of computer networking principles
- An understanding of SharePoint development methodologies, C#, and Sandbox solutions
- Experience of web standards and technologies
- A background of having supported customers with troubleshooting complex technical issues
- Working knowledge of the following support tools: Fiddler, HTTPWatch, NetMon, IE Developer Tools (Desirable)
- Functional knowledge of using PowerShell, ability to write complex PowerShell scripts (Desirable)
An ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.