|Location:||West Yorkshire, West Yorkshire|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The CRM Manager will have overall responsibility for creating the annual strategic CRM plan as well as building and implementing all CRM campaigns and activity, including life-cycle marketing, retention and acquisition communication. They will manage segmentation projects to identify key customer behaviours, manage the contact process and liaise with other areas of the business to ensure that all customer touch points are effectively used to support the CRM strategy. They will be owners of the customer database and look to derive value in line with the wider commercial strategy. They will be also be responsible for ongoing maintenance of our Salesforce CRM platform.
- Lead on the creation and development of the annual business CRM strategy; aimed at driving acquisition, increasing conversion, improving retention and stimulating loyalty and life time value.
- Assisting the development of the Single Customer View database and to provide insight into customer behaviour. Building collaborative relationships with the online and offline marketing teams to increase understanding of our customer base through insight, segmentation and data analysis.
- Assisting in the delivery of utilising CRM to drive customer experience improvements through deployment across our customer services and support functions and supplier.
- Management of data and external CRM support partner, resolving any issues that arise during the implementation of CRM campaigns and development.
- Developing links with external partners for customer acquisition through data partnerships
- Plan and implement campaigns based on segmentation to be defined or other triggers
- Developing systemic approaches to manage and maintain high frequency campaigns
- Analysis and reporting on campaigns effectiveness in terms of traffic, acquisition, conversion, retention and revenue
- Working closely with other stakeholders to manage effectively the CRM budget
- Champion the CRM strategy with key stakeholders
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required
- Experienced in a CRM role and experienced in data marketing and email marketing
- First-hand experience of the development and implementation of a successful CRM strategy with hands on experience of building and executing a CRM program
- Strong understanding of database marketing, data segmentation, data modelling and targeting
- Strong communicator able to engage stakeholders with simple and practical communication regarding often highly complex topics
- A relationship builder with good experience of managing both internal and external stakeholders
- Passionate about CRM and great communications skills, written and verbal
- Experience of using Salesforce CRM systems a distinct advantage
- Experience of databases and web analytics to drive business strategy
- Ability to analyse marketing campaigns and present strategies based on results
- Good planning, numerical and project management skills
- Competent user of Excel (formulae, graphs etc)
- Attention to detail, a flexible work approach, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Foresight to anticipate issues, balance competing agendas, set priorities and proactively develop strong relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to be creative and use initiative to develop new ideas
You'll enjoy a range of benefits, such as free travel on our buses for you and your family, a pension scheme, a smart uniform and the chance to buy discounted First shares. You will also get discounted train travel for you and your family on our train operators (GWR, SWR, TPE & Hull Trains). On top of this our rewards include First Xclusives where you and your family and friends can benefit from travel discounts with First and over 3,000 offers on a variety of goods and services.
One of the UK's largest bus operators, our team of 17,000 Journey Makers helps 1.6 million customers every single day to get to where they want to go. Together we provide helpful and reliable services on our buses, keep thousands of vehicles on the road and make sure everything runs smoothly.
We can offer you a wide range of rewarding careers, as we make a big investment in the future and transform the world of bus travel.