|Job Type:||Full Time|
Roles and Responsibilities
- To Manage master planning, material processes and systems, prepare and update production schedules and purchasing needs. Ensure operational alignment with production plan and KPIs. Optimize inventory and process improvements.
- Responsible to exchange data and information interaction concerns and also improvements in products, processes and procedures.
- Handles standardized manufacturing processes. Guidelines for choosing the right actions. Some latitude in ways of working and planning.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with proven years of experience in Manufacturing).
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.