|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Solution Architect Office (SAO) Architect within the Secure Infrastructure Global Domain organization is responsible for delivering high quality architectural solutions and business outcomes based on the Microsoft Azure Platform working with/on the Strategic Pursuit Teams. Demonstrating Deep knowledge of the Domain Solutions and offerings across the entire lifecycle, together with a critical focus on opportunity management, coaching and mentoring, the SAO Incubation Architect drives transformational results, builds scalable capabilities and realizes business strategy for Microsoft Enterprise Services
The focus of the SAO Architect working on/with the Strategic Pursuit Teams is to develop large enterprise Azure migration opportunities, interact with CTO’s, Directors and architects, while scoping the technical Services proposals in the areas of core infrastructure, while also working with area and cross domain Architects in a partner and mentoring capacitfy.
Key accountabilities include:
Business to Technology Strategy
- Drives and delivers strategy through leading new Domain Technology decisions from pre-sales at the CxO level to the technical decision maker.
- Quantifies the needs of the business to achieve value outcomes, champions required methodology, captures/reuses IP within the Domain, builds capabilities plans and shares best practices
Change Leadership and Adoption
- Demonstrates an understanding of and is responsible for Customer/Partner Change management and adoption principles.
Be an Enterprise Services Role Model
- Strong leadership of Technical Delivery teams, driving high performance and collaboration between all parts of the Enterprise services organisation
Technology Delivery Management
- Drives Delivery Excellence, ensures quality customer transformation plans and solutions are delivered per design and capture feedback/changes needed for future opportunities through interaction with SAO IP Architects and corporate Solution Strategy teams.
- Drives Quality outcomes working with local delivery teams, global architect teams and capturing learngings for longer term re-delivery as part of Microsoft Services Offerings. Performs risk management for the TZ Domain.
Optimizing Business Results
- Participates in opportunity management through establishing a healthy pipeline to drive & win solutions/design in line with Microsoft strategy
- Leads complex efforts to deliver profitable business results and maximize business value.
- Understands and contributes to the shared account team planning activities across Microsoft teams
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- Proven success and expertise in architecting and delivering innovative solutions primarily in a client-facing role
- Deep Infrastructure Domain knowledge, ideally with experience in multiple sectors and industries
- Senior leader able to engage at all levels of an organization with proven Technical scoping and detailed/diligent Statement of Work (SOW) experience
- Experience, passion and motivation in developing others, coaching and mentoring through on the job deliveries
- Ability and passion to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Executes recognized Architectural methods, processes and tools
- Technical background, with 8-10+ years of technology-related experience with specific focus on the relevant Domain
- Bachelor’s degree relevant to Information Technology/Computer Science, Engineering (or equivalent)
- Travel requirement for this position is approximately 30-50% and is an integral expectation of this position as the needs of our customers and our business demand.
- Location – with close proximity to a major international airport
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.