|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a member of our Infrastructure Development team, you will dive right into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to develop and deploy large scale infrastructure solutions that supports JPMC’s diverse and critical businesses. You will be using the latest technologies, data management and security practices in all aspect of software development. Critical thinking, clear communication and collaboration are key to success product delivery.
Within the Network Services team, you will focus on designing and implementing data network solutions for the Enterprise Network across the JPMorgan global estate. You must possess a high-level of technical expertise, have strong organizational skills and be able to work with engineering, project management and support resources to drive business projects to completion. In addition you will utilize your extensive experience for planning, analysis, process design/implementation and data network design & implementation.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Experience of working with Cisco routers & switches
- Understanding of routing protocols including BGP & OSPF
- Ability to take high-level requirements and translate to network design
- Skills to manage complex deployments to business-critical
- Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, database, unix/linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, large scale software development, security software development
- Understanding or have experience with agile and lean philosophies
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills with clear communication
- Ability to collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals
- In addition to the core networking skills, we’d love you to have Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages: Python, Java, C, C++, Go
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech organizations. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co., we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
© 2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co.JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.