|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focusedapproach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
As an experienced Product Manager you will be an experienced leader who engages with teams (comprised of software engineering, infrastructure development, architecture, etc. resources) to advance the product’s vision and strategy to satisfy customer need. You will leverage data analytics and deep customer journey knowledge in order to win market share and increase adoption by delivering new and enhanced products. You will execute against leadership direction by setting priorities and providing a strategic and tactical vision for the team.
You will be responsible for multiple cloud database products (MySQL, CockroachDB and Greenplum), collaborating with each products' feature team lead and Scrum Master.
- Implements in accordance with the product vision and strategy.
- Assess, understand and measure customer need and value drivers.
- Prioritizes work for delivery teams relative to product roadmap.
- Establishes operational quality goals and manages error budget that gauges balance between feature & functionality and reliability activities in backlog.
- Manages product lifecycle from concept to retirement by overseeing investment posture, resourcing and funding.
- Conducts make vs. buy analysis to determine approach to fulfill customer and market need.
- Creates user stories, requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Demos the product to key stakeholders and customers.
- Works with product marketing to drive awareness and adoption of the product.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience of Product Management techniques.
- Working knowledge of product management techniques (e.g., product strategy development, customer engagement).
- Knowledge of process modelling techniques (e.g. value stream mapping).
- Up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, and emerging technologies.
- Understanding of financial management, such as investment processes, business case development, cost and recovery models.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate concepts to a senior management and customers.
- Experience in managing agile, cross-functional teams, often through influence (i.e. not direct oversight)
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexible working. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2020 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.